On Line Marketing
» Why you need online marketing
Internet marketing creates a base for your companies online efforts by linking your website to the rest of the internet. If customers do not find your website, you will not get a return on investment.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Estimated 95% of internet traffic comes through search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Msn.
- Market research - Get a fresh angle on industry profiles, competitor analysis, customer profiling, partnership opportunities, linking strategies...
- Keyword phrase analysis - What keywords get searched when potential customers are looking for your service? Not as simple as you think... don't miss out on opportunities and niche markets.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns are one of the most powerful lead generation tools ever available. Results are guaranteed and measurable in terms of increased website traffic, lower acquisition costs, and improved return on investment.
- Email Marketing: According to the direct marketing association, $1 spent averages a return on $57.25. This is the highest return on investment (ROI) of any other direct marketing material.
- Affiliate marketing pays a commission to other companies for selling your product or service. That's right, you don't have to do anything and only pay commission once your product is sold!
- Distribute your press release to 70,000 media outlets, industry analysis, and freelance journalists.
These are only a few of the online marketing tools that should be fully utilized by every smart company if they wish to capture new sales leads.
Every company is unique and New View Media will research, analyze and implement custom solutions with the highest ROI.
» Website marketing strategies
We keep customer usability in mind and offer fresh, custom solutions that are SEO friendly and ultimately increase your rankings without using doorways, cloaking or other spamming techniques.
New View Media will review and analyze the sales process, brand message, and unique selling position. We will define and create a marketing message and graphical theme that gives customers exactly what they want.
- Marketing will come first, design and content enhance marketing efforts.
Seems pretty simple, and it should be in the eyes of your customers.
Developing persuasive content that triggers psychological triggers and calls to action are vital in achieving online success.
» Measurable Results
Online marketing efforts should be directly measurable through various web analytics tools that can give you detailed information about how many people visit your website, where they come from, individual pages they viewed, etc.
Web marketing is not something that can be done once and
forgotten. Depending on your industry and company it could be essential
to optimize and maintain SEO rankings on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Most websites lack direction and a New View Media analysis will find the gaps and put money in the right places. If your website is outdated you should take advantage of our free review and analysis...